Want to save a couple of bucks and still ski or snowboard on great equipment?
Consider season leases!!
SO WHAT IS SKI / SNOWBOARD LEASING?
- When you lease ski or snowboard equipment, you are essentially purchasing the use of high-quality ski or snowboard equipment for a single season.
- Leasing gives you all the convenience of owning high-quality equipment without breaking the bank. This is particularly helpful with kids who seem to grow, and grow, and grow.
- Packages for kids start at $99. If they outgrow the equipment during the season, come back and we’ll replace it for free (if the new size is available, otherwise an upgrade fee would apply).
- No more dealing with the hassle of daily rentals.
- Not only that but you get additional benefits only offered to Maui North lease and purchase customers such as special discounts on apparel and accessories; discounted lift tickets at local mountains; and discounted tuning.
- Maui North has the most current lease inventory in our area. All our skis are shaped and we upgrade parts of our inventory every year.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Visit Maui North and Select Your Equipment: When it starts to get chilly in the fall, come into Maui North. Our highly-trained and certified staff will help fit you and your family with high-quality skis or snowboard, boots and poles (when applicable). We offer the option to lease skis/snowboards OR boots as well.
We Guarantee The Fit: If you get out on the slopes and things don’t feel quite right, come and see us and we’ll work with you to make it right.
Prepped for Fun & Safety: Our certified staff will prepare your equipment specifically for you and your ski/snowboarding ability. The bindings are tested for safety and then adjusted for each person’s body and ability.
Pay a Very Reasonable Lease Fee: Pay an upfront lease fee and leave with your equipment. We will ask for a credit card number to hold on file. If you honor the terms of the lease we will destroy your credit card receipt at the end of the season.
Enjoy a Season of Fun on the Slopes: There’s no limit to the number of times you can use your equipment. And you avoid the time and hassle that goes with renting every time you want to ski or ride!
Return the Equipment in the Spring: Simply return the equipment by April 15th. Spend the summer yearning for winter to return and then come see us again in the Fall!
If You Love ‘Em You Keep ‘Em! And if you’ve decided that you love them too much to turn them in, opt for our Buyout Option and buy your equipment at very affordable prices.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Earn $20 store credit towards any purchase of 2020 outerwear
- 10% off all accessories
- $20 tunes all season (regularly $29.95 for juniors and $39.95 for adults)
Shaped Ski with Binding & Pole
70 cm … $99
75 – 90 cm … $105
95 – 110 cm … $120
115 – 130 cm … $135
135 – 150 cm … $149
150 cm+ … $159 and up
Please note that older kids may have to pay the adult rate depending on what equipment they fit into
Twin Tips: $199
ADULT SKIS – Any adult ski (vs. junior ski) will fall in this category even if it’s a kid leasing it:
$179 and up
New skis & Boots – Entry Level – $299
New Boots – Entry Level – Adult: $60
New Skis / Snowboard – Entry Level – Adult: $60
New Boots – Entry Level – Kids: $50
New Skis / Snowboard – Entry Level – Kids: $50
Intermediate and advanced skis and boots are available – Please inquire
DAMAGE WAIVER: $9 – $29 depending on the category of the ski or snowboard